Nike + running and Spotify on Android

Highlighted

Nike + running and Spotify on Android

Elodie-86

Hello everybody, 

Has anyone heard about Spotify's partnership with Nike + running app for Android (Nike+ Running Pace Station integration)? At the moment, it is only available for Iphone nike + running app. I was wondering when it will be available for Android users. 

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-running-delivers-new-ways-to-motivate-runners-through-music

Thank you! 

Elodie 

6 Replies

Re: Nike + running and Spotify on Android

Bull_Franko

Hello Elodie.

Actually I just came here because of the same reason. My family have Android devices but they cannot synchronize the Spotify with the Nike + app.

I read in another blog that they're developing a solution for this but until now, there isn't.

We hope to have [ Nike + and Spotify ] integrated soon.  =( 

Regards,

EDGAR

Nschol

Last year I was running a lot and disappointed that I couldn't match my NRC+ app with Spotify.. Now, one year later I hoped that this would have changed, but still I can't! Why? What is the weird reason for this? Please tell me.. Will this ever be possible? The futures on IOS devices and the link with Spotify are pretty cool. I really want that on my Android device as well!! Please fix this :):)

Taly_Conde

Still no update concerning Nike Spotify sync for Android phones? that sucks =(

Allthatjazzz

This really is disappointing that Nike plus app for Android hasn't​ integrated with Spotify.  I have converted from an iPhone to Android Android Google pixel 2 phone and I boggles my mind that over a year has passed and still no Android update. 

citycrow

Same here, I have convert from iPhone to Pixel 2, and now, my nike running app will not read my spotify anymore... is really lame.

Kleyton

Yes! Weird reason ... It looks like this. 

SUGGESTED POSTS