No Internet Connection message on several wifi connections

No Internet Connection message on several wifi connections

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Every time I try to open the spotify app for the past several weeks, I receive the same No Internet Connection message. I have tried restarting my device, my router, contacting my ISP, clearing the cache on my device and in the app, changing my device to airplane mode for some reason, using 3 different wifi connections (all of which work for every single app on my device other than Spotify), essentially everything short of uninstalling the app and losing the thousands of songs I have downloaded. I have seen similar threads with generic answers saying they have been solved, but alas, no actual fix is anywhere on the internet. There are several posts about this issue spread across several different message boards. At this point, this post the last step I'm taking before canceling my subscription and refusing to pay for the past month seeing as how I've been unable to actually use the service as intended. Is there an actual fix to this issue that doesnt require me painstakingly rebuilding my entire download library?

1 Reply

Hey there @sfs95,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear the app is causing you trouble. This is an issue we're aware of and that the relevant team is currently working on a fix.

We recommend, you head here, follow the instructions under the Status Update and leave a comment with the relevant information, so that our tech team can get to the bottom of this. And don't forget to add your +VOTE and subscribe in order to be notified if there are any updates.

We'll be looking out for your reply - Thanks!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts