Premium

Country

Australia

Device

S10

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Constantly getting the "No Internet connection available" error. Happens on wifi and mobile. I can see forum posts on this issue going back to 2012, these posts have been closed as "Solved" when clearly the problem still exists. Have tried all of the suggested fixes and work-arounds, wasted many hours. Spotify applications and support are an absolute freakin joke

11 Replies
Highlighted

Re: No Internet connection available

mandievp
Visitor

I have had the same issue, i have attempted to fix it with the old suggestions and nothing is working.  im annoyed and my 6 month free trial is almost up.  i was going to buy a spotify subscription for my whole family but the fact that this issue has not been properly addressed in the last 7 years has changed my mind.

Highlighted

j4jo
Casual Listener
I have the same problem Is there any issue opened for this?
Highlighted

KiwiAcer
Plan
Premium

Country
New Zealand

Device
S10

Operating System
Android

Same issue. Am at home with WIFI and mobile data. Spotify App seems to think I'm offline
Highlighted

Istvanszucs

I have the same issue. It happens sporadically. Until now it seemed to be an issue only on mobilenet, but now I have a full strength wifi connection that does connect to the internet and I still get the message.
OnePlus 5 on Wifi 2.4GHz or 5GHz,  4G

Highlighted

acillatem
Visitor
I have the same problem.
Premium plan
USA
Android 7.0
Moto X Pure.
The only thing that works, is uninstalling, and reinstalling the app......until the next time it exhibits this**bleep** behavior.
I WILL cancel if this isn't resolved.

Highlighted

hubbatruss
Casual Listener

Same issue. Happens more often than not when I open Spotify irrespective of whether I'm on cellular or wifi. Probably going to switch to YouTube Music unless we can get a fix from Spotify. Haven't seen any responses or acknowledgement from Spotify on this issue.

Highlighted

Jaylou78
Casual Listener

I'm in the exact same boat, I'm on Android, Premium and constantly get Offline when I'm not on WiFi.  I have been through all the solutions from reinstalling the app  to clearing my caches on my internet browsers.

This has been going on for a couple months.

Highlighted

Tontsekz
Visitor
Plan - Premium
Country - Australia
Device - S10 5G
Operating System - Android 7

Same issue as you guys. Randomly decides its offline and refuses to go back online until you either restart the phone or reinstall the app. Every other online services works just fine, just not Spotify.
Highlighted

Jaylou78
Casual Listener

After writing this, I closed out of the app, then did a force close from the Apps screen in my Android settings, and it's been running fine since.  Maybe an easy solution 

SUGGESTED POSTS