Re: No More Landscape Mode?

sunsetmillion
Music Fan
Yeah. **bleep** this place. Amazon has a nice landscape, lyrics and it costs
$0.00 if you have a prime membership.

ScottyR
Casual Listener

Yes!!! This is my exact same biggest overall issue with Spotify.  I've been a premiuim and family premium subscriber for over 3 years now and this is total BS. 

I mostly use Spotify in my vehicle with the phone mounted in landscape but Spotify suddenly can't autorotate to landscape?????!!!!   It is a huge distraction with no longer being able to just swipe left or right to change songs let alone trying to read sideways.

Fix this ASAP please!

sapasss
Music Fan

Sorry Scott they won't fix it, they want us to buy their Little Thing (a ridiculous car gadget that is completely useless... How this project came to production is really mysterious... I think drug is legal in Spotify ingeneers land, I can't see another explanation) 

Lanebking86

Spotify really aggravates the **bleep** out of me sometimes. They take a year or two to make the app got horizontal (like 7 years ago) and now they turn it off. There is one reason I haven't dropped spotify and gone to YT or Tidal and that's because I have one massive playlist with everything on it. Any suggestions to transfer that list to a new app? YT preferably. I'm tired of paying money to spotify when they turn around and screw up the app and make the experience unenjoyable. 

sunsetmillion
Music Fan
For reelz. That's the only reason I still keep them. I really don't feel
like redoing my playlist over again. But if you download Waze and use it
with Spotify, you'll get a mini landscape. The only annoying thing is when
the ads pop up, you have to touch the Spotify icon again to get your mini
landscape. Just sayin'.

JiiPeee
Casual Listener

Still no landscape. They really arent going to fix this.

sunsetmillion
Music Fan
lol. i moved on to Amazon music.

ScottyR
Casual Listener

I installed Android Auto to do Landscape. Better than nothing!!!

sunsetmillion
Music Fan

Yeah,  I had Android auto too.   Works fine.   Then I switched to Waze And it supports Spotify. 

SmilerFTM
Visitor

Problem with Android auto is you can't see the album cover, can't quickly and easily add a song playing to a playlist. It's pathetic, once I'm married next year and don't need the playlist I'm building I'll be cancelling and moving straight to Amazon which provides a far better platform

SUGGESTED POSTS