No Premium on Android App

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10

My Question or Issue

I'm trying the offer Premium 3 months for free. The website in the browser says that I have Premium until February 29th. But in the Android app I'm still a Free user. I have already logged out several times and logged in again. It still doesn't work. I only have one account. I have never signed in via Facebook and Spotify is also not connected to FB. I have already read through all the suggested solutions, but nothing has helped.

I completed the payment with a British Prepaid Mastercard (Neteller) and had to specify Great Britain as my country. Is this related to this? When trying to change the payment method to PayPal and change the country to Austria, the homepage still shows Mastercard and UK as the country.

What am I doing wrong?

2 Replies

Hi there @sterndjoko,

thanks for posting !

I would like you to try using this help page to still locate all accounts listed with your details.

Bear in mind that changing country while on an offer can effect the offer and cancel it.

Keep me posted 🙂

Sorry for the late response.

As I said, I only have one e-mail and with this I have registered with Spotify since the beginning. I have never registered with Spotify via Facebook and my FB account is not linked to Spotify either.

My account overview on the Spotify homepage says that I am a premium user. Nevertheless, I am listed as a Free user in the Android app.

Suggested posts