Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No SD card found

No SD card found

I keep getting a message saying "No SD card found: We found no place to store our data, please check that you have a working SD card and free space." I know this issue has been documented up to 2 years ago, and it's still happening. I followed the instructions of clearing the cache, uninstalling, rebooting, deleting /Android/data/com.spotify.music, and reinstalling. I still get the same issue. 

Pertinent info:

Galaxy S3 i747

rooted Touchwiz 4.4.2

NO EXTERNAL SD CARD

8.06 GB free on internal memory

Using Wi-Fi as a connection

Premium user

Spotify mobile 2.2.0.636

3 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Does this occur when you start to sync a playlist?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

It happens whenever I start the app. I don't get the chance to do anything, let alone make a playlist. 

Hi
I think you should contact support for this weird problem :
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
If they do not reply in 2 days, then reply to the email you received of the ticket.
Camillo

Suggested posts