Announcements

No Search option on Main menu

Solved!

Re: No Search option on Main menu

maxim_47
Music Fan

As ghostjmf mentiioned the most recent Spotify update (Version field says 3.0.0.1197) seems to resolve this.

Well done Spotify on listenting!

Re: Search bar on android app missing

russk1983

This bug seems to have been fixed in updated version 3.2.0.1197 

gnicholson11

This is happening to me too. If i turn the phone on the search bar appears for 4 minuets then disappears.

I have been having this problem for the last few weeks and was hoping it would work itself out.

I am paying for a premium service and expect to at least have the basic functions. unless this fault is remedied in the next week I will be canceling my membership and switching to an alternate music provider

• Version of Spotify you're using. 
  • Version of Android you're using.
  • Phone make/model.
  • Samsung Galaxy S 2
  • Country your Spotify account is set to.
  • England.

Please help me, this is unacceptable.

Windchimed
Casual Listener

I can't even see the Menu.  It was working fine until today, but I guess the product updated itself, and now I literally have only the lower part of the application.  The top part, with the menu items, search, minimize, maximize, etc. is simply gone.  This is on a PC that's running Windows 10, not even a phone.  I have a Premium account and would like to add a song to it.  Is there ANY way to do that right now?

Joe
Community Legend

Try posting in the Desktop (Linux, Windows, Web Player) section @Windchimed.

Kiwikris72
Casual Listener

I have the same problem since the last update four days ago, no home or search options bar, it’s like it’s hiding behind the bottom bar showing what’s currently playing,  I am on version 8.4.25.906 in Australia.  

Kiwikris72
Casual Listener

Sorry just adding n I’m on an iPhone 6.

Dav801

I’m on iPhone & search has disappeared after the latest Spotify upgrade how do I get it back ? 

Joe
Community Legend

Did you notice that this forum is called "Android"? Please head over to the iOS section and post there, thanks.

SUGGESTED POSTS