Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No amount of explicit words could describe how terrible this update is.

No amount of explicit words could describe how terrible this update is.

Plan

Premium

Device

Android

My Question or Issue

Why would I ever pay for another month of this when I can't even play my DOWNLOADED MUSIC BY ARTIST. Would you like me to take the time to make a playlist for each of the hundreds of artists I've downloaded? Stop trying to force me to "follow" my favorite bands, only to make the artist tab completely useless without internet. This is going from user-friendly to some useless social media app very quickly. The new theme is fine, honestly no one could care less what it looks like, stop acting like it matters. The only reason I pay you money is so I can download music, turn it to offline mode, and listen to my music. Just make a f****** tab that says "following".  This app is useless to me right now and consider my monthly subscription a complete waste of money. 

1 Reply

Spotify simpley doesnt care what you think. This app is not meant for you to enjoy. It's made for them to make profit and at this point I think about leaving.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Why-Spotify-sucks-in-2019-on-Android/m-p/4649484#M144688

Suggested posts