Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No equalizer working anymore

Solved!

No equalizer working anymore

I have installed the latest Android JB 4.3 update on my Galaxy s4 I9505. Now neither the built in Android equalizer has an effect on the sound, nor any other 3rd party equalizer app. Spotify is just ignoring everything. And without eq it is impossible for me to use Spotify... anyone else with this problem?
42 Replies

SOLUTION FOUND !!!

Check TUNNEL BLOCKER app.

It occupies the tunneled audio channel that is bypassed by the equalizers, so that any music app that is opened next, uses the regular DSP streaming, which goes through the equalizers.

In the TUNNEL BLOCKER app you can set up a shortcut to your music streaming app like Pandora or Spotify.

Once both are running, go to your equalizer app, turn it on and set your sound preferences.

When done listening, shut off Spotify or pandora first, then the EQ, and then turn off TUNNEL BLOCKER and exit.

I bought Loewe speaker2go with Aptx. Soundcontrol on my z1 compact (kitkat) is not working. Bluetooth volume is at maximum when playing Spotify and internal player. I flashed my phone to Jellybean 4.3. (14.2.a.1.114 generic nordic) Now volume control works BUT Spotify/Sony Equalizer is not working. You can move sliders but nothing happens to The sound. After hours of trial and error I finally found The solution. Go to phone settings/options sound. Select sound when touch. Swedish: Ljud vid beröring, and there...Equalizer is working. No kitkat, but nice sound from my Loewe, that is better.

Says its not available in the US

Suggested posts