Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No internet connection available!?

No internet connection available!?

I'm sick and tired of this now, for the last five days every time I've logged in to spotify on my HTC sensation it says 'No internet connection available!?'. I've tried to reinstall and I've checked if there was any free GB left and it was. What can I do??! Please, somebody help me?

18 Replies

Stop paying for this junk

At least that's what I'm about to do. 

Try logging out using the 'settings' in spotify. I have been having the same problem and after logging out and back in it seems to be fixed. 

I have exactly same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S II (Android 4.0.4). This is the fourth day now... 

Try logging out and log back in. That seemed to work for my phone, although I use a samsung conqer i believe.

I have tried that several times with no help. I have also tried to unistall Spotify and then reinstall it about 5 times and it doesn't do anything.

I wrote a help request to Spotify support and now just waiting when they answer.

I have a galaxy s2 and having the "no internet connection problem" which is really annoying when I can access the web from my phone no problem! Please help me sort this by sharing Spotify's response. Ta

@-JK- wrote:

I have tried that several times with no help. I have also tried to unistall Spotify and then reinstall it about 5 times and it doesn't do anything.

I wrote a help request to Spotify support and now just waiting when they answer.

I have had the same problem 1/2 a Month - cancelled my subscription and tried a new one. No luck 😞

Hi!

You guys could have the same problem what I had. It's the last post atm.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/No-internet-connection-available/td-p/144344/page/8

I have a HTC One S with ICS and logging out using "setting" worked for me. At least for the time being...

I have the problem too very tempted to cancel my subscription.

same problem 😕

Yep. Spotify needs to fix this or respond and say they dont have a clue. I'm a paying customer and even went as far as resetting my phone to factory defaults, and this is still a frequently recurring issue. It actually is getting to the point where I am surprised when it DOES work.

Log out and log back in. That fixed it for me and clearing cache didnt work and I didnt want to reinstall the app because I didnt want to download 30+ GB of music

I've had this issue for a week. Then I remembered I changed my password. Could be a bit more helpful usability wise!

Anyhow, logging out via settings and then logging back in may help some.

Just log off and log in again, make sure to log in the "right" way, by username and password or the "facebook" kind  !   had some trouble with that **bleep** so.. just saying ! GL HF to all ya!!       And to all you wanna stupids.., Spotify is the future, wake up !! and make a difference ! love // ... 

Just hurts more when you pay for it too !   Hope you got it fixed ! 

I cancelled my subscription due to this.  Very annoying, also had to pay for this entire month even though I cancelled in the beginning of it.

Due to what? Did you try to get help?

Suggested posts