Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me deja loggerarme la app en android

No me deja loggerarme la app en android

No me deja loggearme la app para nada, dice que no tengo datos y estoy sin conexion a internet, ya probe con varias versiones de la app y sigue igual, ayuda porfa,hace 2 meses lo use por ultima vez y estaba todo bien, van dos dias y no recibo respuesta.

Country

Perú

4 Replies

Trato de loggearme o crear una cuenta Free y no me deja, solo me aparece que ¨no tengo conexion a datos¨ y si la tengo...trato con diferentes cuentas por favor ayuda, hace 2 meses estaba todo bien, no se que paso ahora...

Hey @Musayon.

I hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you send us your Android and Spotify version numbers? Also, a screenshot of the error message you're getting would really help.

In the meantime, try using a different internet connection to see if it behaves the same.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hola, mi conexion a internet es por datos moviles .

tengo android 4.4 y la ultima version de la app que tengo es 8.4.62 creo

no puedo tomar captura de pantalla,supongo que es por seguridad, la app nunca me dejo hacer eso...

en fin, parece como si me hubieran bloqueado en la pagina o algo asi, llamo a la empresa y no me dan solucion.

*trato de ingresar, demora un rato y aparece un aviso que dice que no tengo conexion a internet,tampoco puedo crear una cuenta free

--------------------------------------------

Hello, my connection to the internet is by mobile data.

I have android 4.4 and the latest version of the app I have is 8.4.62 I think

I can not take screenshot, I suppose it's for security, the app never let me do that ...

In short, it seems as if they had blocked me on the page or something like that, I call the company and they do not give me a solution.

*I try to login, it takes a while and a notice appears that says I do not have an internet connection, nor can I create a free account

Thanks for all the info!

Could you try using a WiFi connection to see if you get the same error message?

You can also try using a different Spotify account to test it out, it doesn't have to be Premium to see if it helps.

As a last resource, try reinstalling the Spotify app before trying again.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts