Step 1

NEXT STEP

No podcasts

No podcasts

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Since last night, I can't play my podcasts. They don't even show up. My music works just fine, however.

Screenshot_2020-04-26-13-59-21.png
4 Replies

I had the same exact issue and it started up around the same time! I've also seen another post about this. I wonder if there was a new update or something that messed it up? 

Hey @Rachael114,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Along the lines of what we're trying with @Alyssie, would you mind checking if there's any available software updates for the devices you're experiencing this with? It's good to check and double-check since the latest version of Spotify should be running smoothly if your device's operating system is also up-to-date.

If you've experienced the issue with an Android device, after performing any updates, it'd also be good to make sure you’re allowing the app to run in the background and disabled any task-killer, cache-cleaning or battery-saver apps as well as to restart your device before logging in again.

Let us know how this goes. We're looking forward to your update and we're here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the suggestions, however, they didn't work. I don't see how it's an issue on my end if other people are experiencing the same issues. My music is ok, but I can see I have new podcast episodes to listen to. I'm getting frustrated.

Hey @Rachael114,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We've now created an Ongoing Issue about this and it'd be great if you'd take a look at it by clicking here.

If you already tried following the steps in the Status Update, it’d be great if you’d add your vote (by clicking +VOTE) and subscribe to stay up-to-date with how this develops.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts