Premium Familiar

Country

Chile

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10 plus

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

La función letras de las canciones las puedo ver yo como contratante del plan familiar, pero el resto de dispositivos no puede acceder a ver las letras en las canciones que yo si puedo. Hemos desinstalado, borrando cache y datos, y volviendo a instalar pero nada. Tampoco es problema de teléfono porque en el mismo equipo, mi cuenta si puede ver las letras y la cuenta de mi Sra no. Por favor su ayuda. Gracias 

10 Replies

Hey @Ramontenegro, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

This is one of the new features that Spotify is trying out. Spotify always tests possible improvements, so you might not see something your friends/family do or vise-versa. Spotify does appreciate your feedback and I’ll make sure your voice is heard.

Make sure everyone’s app is up to date to receive the latest features in the app.

Hope you’ll find this useful. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tengo el mismo problema!!!! Ayuda por favor

Hey @karelitaz,

Hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

Let me know your country of residence as well as what you need help with exactly and we’ll go from there.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Estoy igual. Lo pudiste solucionar?

Hi there @adlcdr,

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the Community official language.

At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features, and we can confirm that the Lyrics feature is still being tested. This means you might see something on the app that other users don't or vice-versa, or get a new feature to try temporarily.

You could try logging out, closing the app, and logging back in. Make sure to do this twice, as it may activate the feature. However, keep in mind that it isn't guaranteed.

We hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

have the same problem.

My wife have a Duo premiun plan, and she is sharing me this plan with my personal account but on her cell (iPhone 12) she can´t see any lyrics but I can (iPhone 7). We don´t know why? Could you help us?

have the same problem.

My wife have a Duo premiun plan, and she is sharing me this plan with my personal account but on her cell (iPhone 12) she can´t see any lyrics but I can (iPhone 7). We don´t know why? Could you help us?

Hi @ftoledoc,

Thank you for posting on this thread.

As @CarlosE mentioned in the post above, since the Lyrics feature is still being tested, it's normal to find some discrepancies across accounts or devices. So it's expected that some accounts may have it enabled and others don't. 

We appreciate your feedback and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks. For now, we'd recommend making sure your app is up to date so you don't miss any important updates.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Me too

Hi there @Nepthaly,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

As mentioned in a couple replies above - the Lyrics feature is still being tested, it's normal to find some discrepancies across accounts or devices.

We suggest that you always keep your app up to date 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts