Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No reaction by all icons on Android PX6 select music only via remote

No reaction by all icons on Android PX6 select music only via remote

Since the last Update it is not possible to select anything by the ap, it shows only the start screen 

I've tryed all except new install, it dosen't work. BUT you can select musik and all over remot with the ios app.

Please help my

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

PX6 end 2019

Operating System

Android 

2 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

I've got enught of this Answers !

Now i have deleeted my premium account . 

Sorry but from 2014 til now this f.... APP get more worst and worst. Why i have to do all**bleep**? Spotify bring updates , the APP stop working SINCE the f... update and the only Answer from all your Support is this ? 

Suggested posts