Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung Galaxy J2 Core

Operating System

Android Oreo 8.1 

My Question or Issue

Al saltear una cancion la que le sigue no se escucha. La barra blanca se mueve como si se estuviera reproduciendo pero no se escucha nada. Si cambio varias veces de cancion una se escucha y otra no, y la unica manera de escucharlas es seleccionandolas manualmente desde la playlist. 

Ya reinstalé la app pero el problema persiste. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: No se escuchan canciones al cambiarlas

Hey there @PanDeTorao!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Hope you don't mind us replying in English. 

You can start off by logging out > restarting your device > logging back in.

You can also try a clean reinstall of the app to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed.

If that doesn't solve the issue, could you let us know if this also happens with your downloaded songs.

If a family member or a friend has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Hey there @PanDeTorao!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Hope you don't mind us replying in English. 

You can start off by logging out > restarting your device > logging back in.

You can also try a clean reinstall of the app to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed.

If that doesn't solve the issue, could you let us know if this also happens with your downloaded songs.

If a family member or a friend has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I logged out again and seems it worked. Thanks!!
SUGGESTED POSTS