No se escuchan canciones al cambiarlas

Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung Galaxy J2 Core

Operating System

Android Oreo 8.1 

My Question or Issue

Al saltear una cancion la que le sigue no se escucha. La barra blanca se mueve como si se estuviera reproduciendo pero no se escucha nada. Si cambio varias veces de cancion una se escucha y otra no, y la unica manera de escucharlas es seleccionandolas manualmente desde la playlist. 

Ya reinstalé la app pero el problema persiste. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @PanDeTorao!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Hope you don't mind us replying in English. 

You can start off by logging out > restarting your device > logging back in.

You can also try a clean reinstall of the app to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed.

If that doesn't solve the issue, could you let us know if this also happens with your downloaded songs.

If a family member or a friend has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @PanDeTorao!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Hope you don't mind us replying in English. 

You can start off by logging out > restarting your device > logging back in.

You can also try a clean reinstall of the app to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed.

If that doesn't solve the issue, could you let us know if this also happens with your downloaded songs.

If a family member or a friend has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator

I logged out again and seems it worked. Thanks!!

Holaaa
Tengo el mismo problema, pero realisando los pasos indicados no me funciona.
tambien me pasa con las canciones descargadas. eh cambiado de cuenta a la de un amigo en el mismo dispositivo y si funciona todo correctamente, solo es en mi cuenta.
probe tambien reistalando la app y procigue.

Plan

Duo

Dispositivo

Alcatel Onetouch idol 3

Sistema operativo

Lolipop 5.0.2

Mi pregunta o problema

Al saltear una cancion la que le sigue no se escucha. La barra blanca se mueve como si se estaba reproduciendo pero no se escucha nada. Si cambio varias veces de cancion una se escucha y otra no, y la unica manera de escucharlas es seleccionandolas manualmente desde la playlist. y aun asi aveces no funciona, hay que incistir hasta que se corrije y vuelve a pasar la siguiente ves que quiera cambiar.

tambien pasa con las canciones descargadas. eh cambiado de cuenta a la de un amigo y funciona todo correctamente. solo es en mi cuenta.

Ya reinstalé la app pero el problema persiste. 

Hi there,

The same thing happens to me.

I did the clean reinstall and it still happens

Hey there @luccaalejandro,

Thanks for the info. 

Since you've said that the issue does not occur when you're logged in with a friend's account, we'd recommend you try and create a new account and see if everything works fine there. You can check out this guide on how to transfer your music to a new account. We know it's a bit of hassle but so far it sounds like the issue is not with the app on your device itself.

On another note - @rominogara, have you tried letting a friend log in with their account on your device, to check if everything works fine when another user is logged in?

Keep us posted 🙂

AlexModerator

Suggested posts