Country

New Zealand

Device

Haweui P20 Pro

Operating System

( Android 9 ) 

My Question or Issue

Hi

I do not have Shuffle play on my Playlists any more has shuffle play been removed? 

I have attached photo of my Playlist it just says play not shuffle like it used to

Thomas Bernard 

tdbnz

Screenshot_20190804_101131_com.spotify.music.jpg
3 Replies

You should be able to shuffle playlists, just click on the ^ arrow at the bottom of the screen (next to song title), and just click the shuffle play icon (two arrows intertwined).

I also have the same issue, pretty sure since this morning. I am a paid-up Premium member. Yes I know I can shuffle another way, but the Shuffle button, rather than Play, is useful. Is it a bug or a confirmed feature change?

@1_d28ex-u0fqr wrote:

You should be able to shuffle playlists, just click on the ^ arrow at the bottom of the screen (next to song title), and just click the shuffle play icon (two arrows intertwined).

We all KNOW that the crossing arrows can be clicked but why replace "Shuffle" button with "Play" on playlists, which, I'm positive, are more often shuffled than played in sequence? If you don't want to shuffle, then you just click the first song and go from there. It's a senseless inexplicable feature change.

Suggested posts