Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No sound after upgrade!! HELP!

Solved!

No sound after upgrade!! HELP!

I have paid for spotify premium, but since the new software upgrade I can't hear any music. It literally has no sound. The record plays but I can't hear anything. Tried to listen to other songs on youtube and webradio, and that worked flawless. So its the spotifuggle app that is the problem. Does anybody have a solution? Or has the same problem?

Have already tried to uninstall and install it all over again. Didn't´t work 😞

/Sherry

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes, you forgot to mention that your problem concerns your smartphone and I missed the fact that it was in the "Android" category. I'm sorry about that.

Have you tried Troubleshooting Spotify on Android?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Also try restarting your phone - that often solves the no sound issue
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the community! We've noticed that the new update causes a lot of issues and sometimes makes it even impossible to listen to the music so here's what you can do:

1) Make sure that the client IS NOT muted in Windows (check Windows sound mixer settings). If it is un-muted, just mute your Spotify client and then "un-mute" again.

2) Have you tried disabling "Hardware accelaration" at Spotify settings? (go to Edit -> Preferences in the client) 

Let me know if this helps!

I maybe forgot to mention that i have problems with my spotify APP, in my Samsung galaxy S2.

What u have written seems to be a solution for computer use?

Correct me if I am wrong 🙂

/S

Marked as solution

Yes, you forgot to mention that your problem concerns your smartphone and I missed the fact that it was in the "Android" category. I'm sorry about that.

Have you tried Troubleshooting Spotify on Android?

Marked as solution

Also try restarting your phone - that often solves the no sound issue
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Now its working!! Stupid me, i just had to restart the phone and install it again. Idiot!

Thanks for all the help 😄

Suggested posts