Country

UK

Device

(OPPO FIND NEO)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My Question or Issue

I have no option for videos on my app.

I want to watch the JRE podcasts on my phone but I have no idea how to find them. I can search JRE and find the podcasts but none have a video option.

There is not even a tab or menu on my app for video.

I have followed other similar posts with no luck, so far I have rebooted my phone, I have checked my firmware (Android 10 up to date), I have deleted the app cache and reinstalled the app at least twice and still nothing.

Are videos available in the UK?? I've seen mentions of small video loops during song playback. I don't even have that??

Please help as I'm seriously considering cancelling my plan.

Thanks

5 Replies

Hey @Ntal81

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We can confirm that the Joe Rogan Experience podcast is available globally for Premium and free accounts. The video should start automatically once you tap on an episode from the podcast. Make sure you open the Now Playing view in order to watch the video while listening to the podcast. 

If you still can't see the video in Now Playing view, send us a short video recording showing how this looks on your end. Just attach the video to your next response to us by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

• Same here. You ever find the solution?

Hey there @Mxkid1000,

Thanks for the post.

In your Spotify app go to Settings > Video Podcasts > Stream audio only should be turned off.

This should enable video for your podcasts 🙂

Hope this info helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

In my Settings, there is no option for "Video Podcasts"

Hey @Tseeker189

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

This option can be found only in the mobile app.

If you can't see it there, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the settings so we can take a closer look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts