Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No volume of the Android App

No volume of the Android App

Can anyone help,  I went to play my playlists and everything works except there is no volume.  I am a premium user with a Samsung Galaxy S2.  The volume works on all other apps and it doesnt appear to be a streaming problem,  Ive cleared the data, logged off and on and unistalled and installed with no joy can anyone help. 

5 Replies

A mi tambien me ocurre...tengo un samsung ace y desde hace 4 dias no se oye por el movil....alguna solución??

I have exactly the same problem. Have you solved the problem?

Hey there!

I'm very sorry you have problems with sound.

I have sometimes rolling timebar but no sound in Spotify. Often I fix it by switching to fly mode and then back to cellular data.

Also sometimes very helpful thing is that you go to Android settings, mute sound and then unmute sound!!!

I'm very happy with this app, because it works 95 % of time. And 5 % of time I just use fly mode to fix most of problems with a playback. ;D

Happy new week!

He hecho lo que has puesto y nada de nada.Lo que me extraña es que hace 5 dias iba fenomenal

English please, I don't understand you.

Translated with Google: "I did what you post and nothing. What surprises me is that the last 5 days was phenomenal"

I would suggest to clean re-install Spotify now.

Suggested posts