Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Moto Z Play 1

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

When I access the Sharing options in the song menu, there's no option to share to Instagram Stories. Even if I click on the More options, I can see that's possible to share as a Direct Message, but never as a Storie.

I have already updated both apps, reinstalled both apps, restarted the smartphone, logged out and logged in on both apps as well, but nothing seems to make it work.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20180914-211953.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @tiagaofreitas.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community 🙂

You should normally be able to share songs from Spotify on your Instagram Story, however it is possible that you are part of an A/B test, which means that you along with a small percentage of other users will temporarily not be able to do so.

Unfortunately we cannot say how long this will go on for, however we just wanted to let you know that this is not an issue, but simply a temporary test.

Let us know if you have any other questions. We'll be right here 🙂

Take care,

P

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @tiagaofreitas.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community 🙂

You should normally be able to share songs from Spotify on your Instagram Story, however it is possible that you are part of an A/B test, which means that you along with a small percentage of other users will temporarily not be able to do so.

Unfortunately we cannot say how long this will go on for, however we just wanted to let you know that this is not an issue, but simply a temporary test.

Let us know if you have any other questions. We'll be right here 🙂

Take care,

P

Suggested posts