Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not all songs show up in 'Albums' view in My Muisc

Not all songs show up in 'Albums' view in My Muisc

Hi, I had this huge problem where whenever I'd download an album it'd only grab 3 or 4 songs and show them as avaliable to play in the album view (for some strange reason) and assumed for whatever reason it wasn't downloading the album properly (and believe me I've encountered o many problems with spotify and it's various pieces of software that this wouldn't surprised me at all.)

To remedy this, I compile a 3,333 track playlist (max amount of spotify downloads allowed at one time) and hoped they would populate the album list from there. The album covers showed up as expected but once again I click on the album and see incomplete collections of songs... this is really annoying! 

Why is this?

Is it a common problem (I've googled and couldn't find anything)

And can it please be resolved?!?!

The Your Music functionality is crippled on the desktop and it'd be a crying shame if this is the case on the mobile app as well. I can't believe it's so hard to add functional library support, something that's been used in media players for the best part of 15 years and counting. 

I have already tried a fresh install of the mobile app and clearned the cache of the app.

HTC One

Android 4.2.2

HTC Sense 5.0

1 Reply

Hi, are you clicking the button to save the songs/albums to Your Music, or are you only putting them in playlists? The album view will only show albums for songs that are directly saved to Your Music. Also, keep in mind that Your Music currently has a 10,000 item limit.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts