Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not scrobbling to Last.FM from my phone

Not scrobbling to Last.FM from my phone

I have Last.FM scrobbling turned on in my Spotify settings and am logged in, but it won't scrobble tracks. It scrobbles from the Spotify on my computer, but not from the app on my phone.

5 Replies

Hello, It's hard to tell because right now Last.fm is migrating data and make big chances in their service so we should wait them to finish that. They say some features have been disrupted due to that process. The last.fm statement here:

"We’re currently migrating data (including scrobbles) to our new site and to minimise data disruption, we’ve temporarily suspended some functionality. Rest assured, we’re re-activating features one-by-one as soon as each data migration completes. Keep an eye on progress here."

@driveflanger wrote:
Hello, It's hard to tell because right now Last.fm is migrating data and make big chances in their service so we should wait them to finish that. They say some features have been disrupted due to that process. The last.fm statement here:

"We’re currently migrating data (including scrobbles) to our new site and to minimise data disruption, we’ve temporarily suspended some functionality. Rest assured, we’re re-activating features one-by-one as soon as each data migration completes. Keep an eye on progress here."

Yeah, also it started working after I reinstalled my app on my phone and restarted my phone as well.

Mine is working fine now.(:
-Jay

Please reconnect to your Last.fm from device from where scrobbling is not working. I can confirm, my phone, web player and desktop app scrobbles. The laptop is still in repair service by the way...

I've already posted that it works now.

@NJMike wrote:

@driveflanger wrote:

Yeah, also it started working after I reinstalled my app on my phone and restarted my phone as well.

Suggested posts