NEXT STEP

Not seeing any artists discography on my samsung A50 as of pm 28/10/2019

Solved!

Not seeing any artists discography on my samsung A50 as of pm 28/10/2019

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

The issue has been resolved. After several hours of inactivity on either device - Samsung Galaxy Node 10+ and Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, it no longer reproduces on neither, everything is working as epected now. I haven't tried anything else or used the application since having originally posting about the issue and it's working now. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Me too. Tried clearing app cache and data, restarting device, unstall and reinstall of the app. Restart device again. Logging out and logging back in. Nothing helps. Happens on 2 different Androlid devices, which are connected to my premium account, which on macbook app does show normal artist page. I am able to playback tracks via macbook app on android devices, so accounts used on all are the same premium account. In older posts on this issue it was suggested that account ould be creverted to free account, which in this case it definateluy did not. Seems like a bug on android app.

Hey @eyeosphere and @jumptolibc,

Could you let us know a bit more specific what you are seeing and what you are not seeing? Perhaps send us a screenshot and we'll take a look for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hey @eyeosphere and @jumptolibc,

Coming back to you with an update.

Found out that we are currently experiencing an issue. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Marked as solution

Hi,

The issue has been resolved. After several hours of inactivity on either device - Samsung Galaxy Node 10+ and Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, it no longer reproduces on neither, everything is working as epected now. I haven't tried anything else or used the application since having originally posting about the issue and it's working now. 

Thank you!

Suggested posts