Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Notifications about playlist from a user I don't follow.

Solved!

Notifications about playlist from a user I don't follow.

I am receiving multiple new playlist notifications from a user MBINGRCONNECT. I don't want the notifications, I already received more than enough. How can I stop this, if I already don't follow that user?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Also, you can block people from sending you messages using the desktop app.

Can I block someone from contacting me on Spotify?
If you don't want someone to send you messages on Spotify, you can block them using the Desktop app.

Note: You cannot unblock someone you've blocked.
1. Click the Messages button User-added image.

2. Click the name of a user you want to block.

3. Click the options button in the top right User-added image.

4. Click Block User.

5. Click CONFIRM.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

are you following the playlist?
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

I have the same thing. I have no idea who he is, and why I get the notifications. I don't follow any of his stuff. I get notifications like "new playlist 5 by mbingrconnect"

I am getting these notifications too. It's because a user called "nndfgrhfuneby" is sending me PMs with playlists by this user "MBINGRCONNECT". I wish there were a way to block users. I will email Spotify support to make them aware of this issue and include a link to this thread, so anyone else getting these messages, please make yourself known here.
Marked as solution

Also, you can block people from sending you messages using the desktop app.

Can I block someone from contacting me on Spotify?
If you don't want someone to send you messages on Spotify, you can block them using the Desktop app.

Note: You cannot unblock someone you've blocked.
1. Click the Messages button User-added image.

2. Click the name of a user you want to block.

3. Click the options button in the top right User-added image.

4. Click Block User.

5. Click CONFIRM.

I am getting the same from that user... and three others. I'll block them all.
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Suggested posts