Now Playing screen no longer rotates to landscape mode while rest of the app does

Highlighted

Now Playing screen no longer rotates to landscape mode while rest of the app does

Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7active

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

See the title.  On the "Now Playing" screen, rotation does not work as expected.  This is inconsistent with previous version of the app.  It is also inconsistent with every other screen in the app, which rotates to landscape mode as expected.

This is massively inconvenient for when my phone is in my car dock or my home dock.  I relied on this feature, and losing it has me rather upset.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Now Playing screen no longer rotates to landscape mode while rest of the app does

I have exactly the same problem since around 2 weeks.

Highlighted

Re: Now Playing screen no longer rotates to landscape mode while rest of the app does

Today the app have updated for me, but still don't have rotation function on "playing now". Please, fix that devs.

Highlighted

Hey there @willdoubleg,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that this has been reported to our tech teams.

In this case, for more info and updates, we'd recommend heading over to this Ongoing Issue thread and taking a look at the status update posted in that thread. We'd also suggest adding your +VOTE and comments there to stay updated.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you have any further questions 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS