Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

OFFLINE MODE USE MOBILE DATA WITH MY DOWNLOADED MUSIC

OFFLINE MODE USE MOBILE DATA WITH MY DOWNLOADED MUSIC

When i driving on Highway in countrys with low or none of signal my downloaded music hears a little silence or cut in parts of songs.

Before to start to drive, i make a double check to validate if my playlists was downloaded totally. i have a microsd class 10 with 32GB 

its a problem beacuse offline mode dont works correctly.

What is the best configuration to prevent this problem with my downloaded music.

5 Replies

Hey there @VantroiOne

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Just to confirm, have you made sure that the Offline Mode is toggled on? 

If it's not, keep in mind that it could be expected that the app uses some of your data because it's still using the rest of the functionalities and the traffic data is necessary. 

If it is and you're still having issues, could you send over a screenshot where we can confirm how it looks in the app's settings? You can attach it using the Insert Photos option in the post editor, just make sure to exclude any personal info from it. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Novy, thanks for Your answer. 

Always check before to drive in highway, modify my configuration to prevent use data with canvas and songs, only play music in offline Mode.

<snip - moderator edit>

Screenshot_20210427-150632_Spotify.jpg

Hey there @VantroiOne

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

In this case, we suggest that you run a clean reinstall of the app on your device to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. After that, you'll need to download your music again. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device?

Lastly, make sure not to send any private info in the Community.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi

Attach my cell software in screenshots 

Samsung A50 

Screenshot_20210427-160555_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-160359_Settings.jpg

Hi again @VantroiOne

Thanks for sending us this info. 

Just to confirm, did you try reinstalling the app following the steps we sent in our previous message? If so, let us know if that made the difference.

Additionally, we suggest that you check if the OS of your device has any pending updates. 

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts