Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

OFFLINE MUSIC TOO SLOW

OFFLINE MUSIC TOO SLOW

Dear spotify community,

I have an Huaweii P30 Lite with a Sandisk Ultra 32GB UHS-I/Class 10 memory card.  The spotify app is just very slow on every aspect (opening, searching playlist, searching song) It just take forever to do everything.

I have used this memory card with spotify offline on two other phones and it worked great.

I have formatted the card with no improvement at all.

2 Replies

Hey there!

I've got a couple of ideas, hopefully they'll be able to help on top of what you've already done!

- Try reinstalling the app. Between the uninstall and reinstall maybe restart the phone as well.

- Are you running on a reasonably fast internet connection? I found when I'm on a slow connection the App can play up quite a bit, such as skipping songs.

- Is there any background processes or programs interfering with it, such as background downloads, which might affect your phone's performance and also your internet connection like I mentioned above?

Leave a reply if anything changes! Fingers crossed I was able to help!

Hey @dievietion,

Thanks for reaching out!

We recommend to first remove the devices for offline use to make sure there isn't anything wrong with the cache that might be causing your app to slow down. You can do so by following this guide

After that you'll have to download your music again but it's worth a try and might boost the performance of your app a lot! 

Please let us know how it went 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts