Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline albums songs disappearing

Offline albums songs disappearing

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Androud 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

Edit: read below

I've discussed this issue a week ago through the help chat, and tried every standard bit of advice (re-installing the app, checking the versions, deleting 'corrupted devices' etc) but nothing was wrong on my side. We concluded it must be a bug.

The issue is as follows:

When offline, the first few songs of every donwloaded album disappear. Also, when scrolling down the album, the cover stays large so you can only see two songs at a time.

The issue arises reliably, even without closing the spotify app. For example, start with a normal internet connection and everything works. Turn off WiFi/4G and go back to your library. Open any album, and the issue is there.

Please, Spotify, fix this. About 40% of the use of my spotify is listening offline to albums. Don't try to lay this problem to the user, I have already checked with one of your employees a week ago. But I have heard nothing since. 

Edit: apparently yesterday the issue was fixed in an update. I didn't get an email, like the helpdesk said I would, and because it was already fixed it wasn't visible in 'ongoing issues'. 

1 Reply

Hi @Patrick124,

Thank you for posting on the Community, and welcome!

Certainly this issue was reported and fixed with the latest update. Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now

Remember to always keep your app updated, so you don't miss any fixes or new features. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have questions.

Cheers.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts