Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline music deleted

Offline music deleted

Hi,

So, I downloaded some files for offline music listening when on the road, but this is the third time  in less than a month it suddenly gets randomly deleted, all of it except Playlists. All albums from all of my saved artists is gone...

LG G6, Nougat 7.0, SanDisk card is not removed at all in any moment.

Spotify staff, please help this big as I found I'm not the only one with the problem.

4 Replies

Yeah i have the same problem, its just like i can download my playlists but no specific album, it gets deleted shortly after i downloaded it.

Same issue today, as many times before. Sitting on the train, go to play music offline, boom - all songs are missing. I was just in online mode at home the past two days playing music. Where did it go? Why am I paying for this service if it doesn't work for its main purpose?

As an aside... Why would anyone want to browse an artist with every album expanded! Why can't it work like every other player out there and just list albums under artists. 

Sorry to see so many users losing their downloads. Let's hope Spotify can work out why this is happening and produce a fix.

Hey @voicelex, the artist page only shows four or so albumes in that view. When you select "show all albums", you sould see a list.

I believe he means on your saved music, not on the artist page. It would be great if there was an option to see everything expanded (like it is now) or just the albums.

Suggested posts