Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline songs keeps being deleted from Artists and Albums but playlists remain intact and downloaded

Offline songs keeps being deleted from Artists and Albums but playlists remain intact and downloaded

I'm getting really tired of this **bleep**, honestly. Why the heck do I have a spotify premium account if my offline songs are always automatically being deleted (and I already did the reset on my phone AND my SD card, uninstalling the spotify and cleaning everything left behind from it, losing absolutelly everything hoping that the problem would be solved but STILL. And I know that it is not an issue with my Sd card because I have also offline downloaded music from Google Play Music and I never had a problem with them, ALSO only the Artists songs and Albums are deleted, the playlists that I have downloaded to listen offline are still there. 

5 Replies

Hey @blukkeli!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, we think that the cache of your devices might be duplicated and this could be causing the issue. To fix this up, please remove all your offline devices over here. Then, reinstall the app following these simple steps

This should fix the issue, but you need to remove the offline device before you reinstall the app. Keep in mind that you'll have to re-sync all your offline music once again.

Let us know how you get on.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hello @Maria_B. And it didnt worked. I even tried to move all the songs and the app to the internal storage afraid of my sd card being corrupted or something but still, I was just leaving work, and I opened spotify and it wan't loading, as if it was searching for signal, but then I came back to listen to the songs that I was listening to on my queue, and they were playing, and then I was just about to put another song and all the albuns and artists marked to be saved offline were gone. But the playlists were, still, there, downloaded. And i'm so **bleep**ing annoyed.

Hey @blukkeli, you may want to add the relevant details to this bug topic.

Thanks for the help, I've posted my experience on the thread. 

Suggested posts