Premium

Country

South Africa

Device

Samsung Galaxy 10

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Someone else had the same problem, The song "Cradles" by Sub Urban suddenly stops playing at 0:47 every time when I'm listening on my phone. It was suggested that I clear my data and then uninstall & reinstall Spotify as a solution. I did this and it didn't work. The song still stops playing at 0:47  and at 2:50 every single time. Please help. I really like the song. Here is a link to the person who struggled with this problem: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/There-s-one-song-that-suddenly-stops-playing-when-im-listen...

Thank you 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Rée 

Since you're Premium, have you tried saving and downloading the song for offline use? This may prevent the issue from happening.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Rée 

Since you're Premium, have you tried saving and downloading the song for offline use? This may prevent the issue from happening.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well i have they same problem Buy i'm not premium. What can i do?

Hey there @CaosPlayer,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, does this occur when using the app on a certain device?

If this doesn't persist in a different device, we'd suggest performing a thorough reinstallation of the app on the affected device with the steps in this Spotify Answer

However, if this occurs on other devices or the web player, we'd suggest giving it another try connected to a different internet connection to see if that helps.

We'd also recommend taking a look at the steps listed in this support site article, if you haven't already.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hola, yo soy de Perú y tengo el mismo problema... también he borrado los datos y desinstalado y lo he vuelto ha instalar y la música se sigue pausando en el mismo minuto... también lo he probado en Spotify lite y el problema es el mismo

Suggested posts