Country

Canada

Device

OnePlus 6

Operating System

Oreo 8.1 July security patch 

My Question or Issue

- Spotify (I only use bluetooth headphones with my device):

• App notification (So I don't need to turn on device fully to change music) only works sometimes, other times, the device won't show it, but music will play, and i need to restart my device for the Spotify music controls drawer to show up again
  • When disconnecting bluetooth sound sometimes plays through my phone instead of pausing
  • Spotify app has randomly shut down on me before (Even when app is locked to not close)
21 Replies
13 people liked this

Re: OnePlus 6 Issues

yannick9906

Same issues for me. App doesn't show the notification, randomly pauses playback or completly crashes.

2 people liked this

Jdradair
Casual Listener

Experiencing the same issue.

2 people liked this

Wempa
Casual Listener

Same for me

6 people liked this

Same here: no app notification when I pull down & controls not working when in app.

4 people liked this

JLius
Casual Listener

Yep, same issues here

DorT
Regular

Yup, exact same issues as you. wth Spotify.

Chevi6

Same here. 

Tokyobanana

Same exact problem here

1 person liked this

Rock_4_You

Same thing here ! Worked perfectly on a One Plus 3, and and number of issues on One Plus 6 is totaly unbearable !

Can't see which music is on since the notification is blocked on the first song played.

While in the app, I have to switch between the lecture bar and the full screen lecture mode to unlock and go further on a song.

I use Spotify in my work with my computer, and and my cellphone was supposed to be be back up, but I simply can't rely on it...

SUGGESTED POSTS