Premium

Country

France

Device

One plus one

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hi, randomly online musics are not playing the player is in lecture mode but timer doesn't move and no music (like there is no more internet and it's waiting to get a cache but there is internet), offline musics are playing and I never had the issue with them

It's totally random but when I've the issue the problem last several hours ... I already clean cache and remove totally the app to reinstall it

I've seen the post regarding the player who pauses after few seconds but this is not my issue the player is still in player mode

Do you have other things I can done to fix this issue ?

thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @Nikita1000,

Thanks for telling us about this! Sorry for replying late. 

It's good that you have tried reinstalling. We'd however advise you to do a clean reinstall - this can make all the difference. It's very important to first disconnect all devices for listening to music offline. 

There is something else you could do to boost the performance of Spotify. Go to:

• Mobile Settings> Apps> Spotify> Permissions. Allow everything you see there.
  • Mobile settings> Apps> Spotify> Battery> Optimize battery usage> select top All (not optimized for apps)> Spotify> disable.
  • Restart the phone.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts