Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only some of my local files will sync

Only some of my local files will sync

So this problem is occuring on both my Samsung GS3 and ipad. Only some of my local files will sync to the devices, others will be greyed out and say "track not available". As you can see in the screenshot, it seems like Spotify is randomly choosing songs not to be synced. All the songs in the screenshot are from the same album and and saved in the same folder on my computer.

I have also been unable to get either device to appear in Spotify on my PC, despite several reboots and reinstalls on both devices, and being connected to the same network. I feel like if I can get them conencted, it may solve this problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.

Screenshot_2014-02-01-17-30-33.png
1 Reply

From the screen capture it doesn't look as if any of those tracks have been synched and the ones which aren't greyed out are available on spotify in your country. If you have a premium subscription, you can download those from spotify.

If your device doesn't show under "devices" in the client, you won't be able to synch tracks. Things to check are:

• Make sure both the desktop and mobile have spotify open and are on the same network
  • Check that UPnP is enabled on the router
  • Temporarily disable all firewalls, antivirus and other security apps on the desktop

Suggested posts