Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLAYLIST SAVED SONGS DONT SHOW ON "MUSIC"

Solved!

PLAYLIST SAVED SONGS DONT SHOW ON "MUSIC"

So, I recentely moved from Apple Music to Spotify and used an external service to export playlists... Everything went well, I have 3 playlists on Spotify which I already downloaded all the songs in it, but in the fact I only created those playlist so I could transfer all my songs from AM to Spotify, and I wanted to delete the playlists now that I downloaded everything and keep only in "Musics", but it doesnt show there... There's nothing on Music and I am certain that everything is downloaded cuz I tested offline...

Somebody know how can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Zenfone 4

Operating System

ZenUI

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Fleurish.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Just downloading songs is not enough to have them saved in Your Library. You'll have to save them. Perhaps this is faster if you do it via a desktop computer. Simply open a playlist, select all songs and drag them to the Songs section in Your Library.

That's it, really 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Fleurish.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Just downloading songs is not enough to have them saved in Your Library. You'll have to save them. Perhaps this is faster if you do it via a desktop computer. Simply open a playlist, select all songs and drag them to the Songs section in Your Library.

That's it, really 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I feel dumb rn

Thank you so much 😉

Suggested posts