Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE ALLOW FOR LANDSCAPE VIEW TO BE USED ON ANDROID!!!!

PLEASE ALLOW FOR LANDSCAPE VIEW TO BE USED ON ANDROID!!!!

I own a Asus Transformer prime with an attachable keyboard. Spotify only allows for portrait view which is EXTREMELY annoying on top of being a basic app feature. When I have my transformer attached to the keyboard since Spotify only allows for portrait view I have to either tilt my head or lay my device in a way that i can read it but it prevents me from typing.

Please add this to next update it is a very easy thing to do and for all the good features spotify has the fact that it doesnt have this basic feature is very confusing
3 Replies

This is highly anticipated but no idea how high this is in their priority list. If you want to use it now, install an app from the Google Play that force controls the screen rotation and you can get it to landscape mode. Surely wish it would work out of the box on spotify client as it used to but since it doesn't and it could take time to implement it - you can get around the issue.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I've got a Transformer Prime running Jelly bean. Spotify is the only app that won't switch to landscape mode and Spotify is the app I pay the most money for.

Come on guys. Sort this out as a priority. The app is all but unusable.

This is on our to-do list, but we haven't prioritised it yet. Keep an eye on future updates.

I'm locking this now, for excessive use of CAPS in the subject.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts