Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Phone wont stop suffle mode

Solved!

Phone wont stop suffle mode

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy s9

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I use the app on my phone most of the time and have run into the recent issue of not being able to stop shuffle mode if my phone is contected to Wi-Fi or 4G. The little shuffle icon is grey but the songs still skip around. Even if I turn shuffle on then off or shut down Spotify and restart. At about the same time, my account started another odd habit. While listening to anything, and only when offline, song and podcast with stop for about 5-10 seconds.

I have checked that the account isn't being used elseware. And this issue does not happen on my laptop (Dell, Windows).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @CAM369,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you experience any issues with the app, it's best to start with a quick reinstallation. You can read here how to do this.

Be sure as well to log into your Premium account. In the payment receipt you receive per email you can see which username has been upgraded to Premium. Use this username to log into your account.

Hope it does the trick! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @CAM369,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you experience any issues with the app, it's best to start with a quick reinstallation. You can read here how to do this.

Be sure as well to log into your Premium account. In the payment receipt you receive per email you can see which username has been upgraded to Premium. Use this username to log into your account.

Hope it does the trick! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

This worked! I did it just on my device first and the other on my families accounts and playlist now play in order.

Thank you.

Suggested posts