Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pioneer mvh-x580dab Spotify not working

Pioneer mvh-x580dab Spotify not working

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Sony Xperia z3

Operating System

Android 6.0.1

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have an issue with my head unit and Spotify. I've read everywhere and can't find a solution to my problem . The head unit I have in my car has a Spotify option where you can scroll through your Spotify playlist and whatnot via the head unit itself but for some reason every time I try and connect using the Spotify source it just says "conn' failed, press band key to retry" nomatter how many times I try, it never seems to connect. I didn't have this problem with my old head unit which was also a  pioneer and worked fine so I don't see there being a reason why it wouldn't work with the new one. Does ANYBODY have a solution to this? I've tried updating the firmware on my head unit and reinstalling Spotify on my phone but nothing seems to work. Places I've read have said that its on spotify's end and nothing wrong with the head unit or my phone . 

1 Reply

Same here.

Device Xiaomi MI A1

Android 8.1

Plan Premium

Same HU x580dab- newest firmware

Bluetooth Pairing works perfect same like BT Audio. Only the Spotify Feature doesn't work since last App Update. It is not possible to connect.

Spotify please fix it!

Suggested posts