Premium

Country

USA

Device

Moto G5 Plus

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Forgive me for being behind on this, but I just noticed that on Windows 10 desktop app, you can play all the playlists in a folder.  I can't figure out how to do this on Android.  Is the option supposed to be there, or is it coming or gone?

I don't normally use the desktop app, so I'm still discovering features not found on Android.  Thanks for the help in advance.

Matt

5 Replies

Hey @matts3, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

That option is not available on mobile apps of Spotify but you can add your vote and comment to these ideas about that feature: 1 & 2, as well as following them for any update on their implementation on the future.

Hope it helps 🙂

I would really like this feature! Please vote to get this added

Me too

This is for me again the point, where I very much consider switching to another streaming-option. That stupid playlist limit of 9999 songs keeps me from extending my favorite playlist (I already had an extensive 4 day-run-through just to make room and today its capped again) and now, as I try solving this via split-playlist, I can't play it all on my phone. It's a shame how many features spotify is still lacking, it sadly seems like they just don't care (other than for money...)!

I agree with the above.
This is a perfect alternative to the 9999 songs limit for playlist.
At least one of the two solutions should be made available for mobile app.
(Also considering the last increase of premium fee, I hope the users could get some " useful present"...)

Suggested posts