Plan - Premium
Country - DE
Device - (Samsung Galaxy 9)
My Question or Issue
Spotify playback pause mid track.
I have seen a number of reports on this and followed a number of solution suggestions including:
- Check for Spotify optimize battery usage is OFF.
- Check Spotify is not on the list of sleeping apps (Even Turn off "Put unused apps to sleep"
- Ensure phone is not in Power mode = Optimized
- Turn off adaptive battery
- In Spotify account on webpage - Log out of everywhere (every device)
- Uninstall unknown apps that may cause interference
- Clean cache, logout of app, restart phone
(Actually, it shouldnt be need to turn off many of these useful S9 Optimization features, just because the MIGHT affect spotify.)
Nevertheless I have tried all of these and although some solutions work for a bit and I think its resolved...it comes back.
This occurs for me mostly when I listen at work connected to the WIFI but listening to downloaded tracks that would be available online. Screen is off.
What I have noticed is... When it stops and I quickly check the phone to restart the music......I have NO mobile signal..
Could this be a cotributing factor, even though I am connected to WIFI and listening to downloaded tracks?