Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing songs offline

Playing songs offline

Hi, I know this has been mentioned a thousand times and I've read so many posts but nothing is working and it's so frustrating, I'm on the verge of cancelling my premium subscription. 75% of the downloaded songs won't play offline despite having the green arrow next to them, when touched the timer stays on 00.00 and nothing plays, I've reinstalled the app, I've spent hours redownloading albums and playlists, each time I eagerly await the downloaded to finish (we're talking hundreds of songs), thinking this time the problem will be fixed and yet again most of the songs just will not play. The reboot doesn't work, the app is up to date, it's driving me up the wall. Please help!
6 Replies

Hi cheesetroll, I feel ya. Been happening to me lately too especially on my mobile device. We still have to wait for the next update and hope they'll fix it there. Sometimes what I do is after I download the songs, I would change my settings to offline mode. Hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I've tried switching to offline mode and it doesn't seem to make any difference, it was all working fine until I got a new phone and now it's just driving me mad. When do you think the next update will be?

From my observation, they usually have at least one update every month. I know, it's driving me nuts too ๐Ÿ˜ž According to our knowledge base, the cause of losing your downloaded songs is using more than 3 devices for one account so you might want to check how many devices are connected to yours. 

I really appreciate you replying Justine, just have someone with the same frustrations is pretty calming. I've only got two devices registered with it and I've uninstalled the app on one of my phones because the songs were taking up too much storage so I don't think that's the problem

For sure they already know what's going on and are fixing it. We've been receiving the same issues everyday, soo... ๐Ÿ˜›

You're welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

I've definitely got my fingers crossed for them to already be on the case! Hopefully there'll be an improvement.

Sorry for the rant ๐Ÿ˜•

Suggested posts