Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Minimums / Shuffles

Playlist Minimums / Shuffles

I'm Spotify Free user.  I know that you can listen to you Playlists/Artists on Shuffle for free on the mobile app, but I'm curious as to how it works.  I wanted to listen to an Artist on Shuffle, but they had less thatn 15 songs, so it started playing other artists as part of the shuffle.  So went ahead and created a 16 song playlist with that Artist plus a few other songs (16 total).  When I play this particular Playlist that I've created on shuffle, it still plays songs NOT on the playlist.

I have many other lists with 30-40 songs and when I put those lists on shuffle, it only plays those 3-40- songs on shuffle.  Where is the line in the sand?  It clearly states that Spotify Free can "Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode for free." but that doesn't seem to be the case....  What am I doing wrong?

1 Reply

Technically it's only albums with over 16 tracks that don't add suggested tracks in. A Playlist should no matter how many tracks... I wonder if the playlists you have working without suggestions contain all tracks from an album.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts