Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist gone

Playlist gone

Went to play my song,no playlist to be found anywhere,logged in but there is no sign of them...They were not deleted so I don't know where they are..Used to turn on Spotify and there I could start getting songs,not now can anyone help
5 Replies

Are you definitely using the same logon s the Playlists were created?

Did you know you can recover lost/deleted Playlists from the 'My Account' section of the Spotify Website?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

None of that worked
I apparently logged in 2x,once using a user name and then on Facebook..How do I clear that up if you could help I would appreciate it

Do you know if the playlists were created against a Facebook account or Spotify account?

Make sure you are logging in with the correct profile. Also, try logging out and back in again in case there's some issue with the cache

Android Troubleshooting:

When I tried logging on using my user name and password it wasn't working,no matter what I tried,so my friend said to try logging on through Facebook which created 2 log in ways...Now she had Spotify and deleted her account to see if when she re-opened the account she may have her songs but it doesn't work that way..
I just want to have the one account log in and have l my songs...I appreciate your replies

Only support can do that. They can also check for your playlists, use the contact form linked in my signature to contact them.

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts