Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist sorting smartphone app

Playlist sorting smartphone app

Regarding the Android- AND iOS App and sorting playlists

One big downside with using Spotify in either my Android device or my iOS device is that I can't switch between latest added songs or oldest added songs at top in my playlist with 1600+ songs  My Android device used to have the green scrollbar to the right and it was interactive and usable to go to the bottom of the playlist. This function has been removed and replaced with a grey inactive indicator to show roughly where in the playlist I am [as shown in the attached screenshot].

This is not satisfactory at all. Swiping to the bottom of the playlist takes so much activity people around me on the subway is wondering what I am actually doing.

The Spotify-app need to have sorting and scrollable playlists in both the Android App and the iOS App or having large playlists is much too inconvenient to handle.

Screenshot_20160406-150629.png
1 Reply

I totally agree with you on this point. I do not know if thios is the correct place to put this but I also used to be able to listen to a song to see if it was the correct one before saving it. I cannot do that with this new app.

Suggested posts