Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists don't load

Playlists don't load

Hi!

After the last update, my playlists are stuck in loading-mode. They work fine if I'm online, but if I start Spotify when I'm offline (which is 90% of time when using it on my Android), all of my playlists, even the offline-playlists, are stuck in loading-mode and I can't play any tracks, not even my offline tracks or local tracks. Is there a solution for this? I'm experiencing the same problem both with my Samsug Galaxy S -phone as well as my Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

Helmi 

2 Replies

Hi helmii_ - Which troubleshooting steps have you tried on those devices?

Have you tried signout out/ signing back in or a clean reinstallation? Could you also confirm exactly which Spotify app version you have installed on each device? Thanks!

Hi! 

My Galaxy Tab seems to be working now, but I have the same problem still on my phone after signing out and back in. I don't know why the problem fixed itself on my tablet, I didn't actually do anything. I would like to avoind a reinstallation, since I have loads of local tracks on my phone that are no longer at my computer, because it crashed and I lost all of my music. My Spotify is the 0.6.2.64 version and my Android is 2.3.3.

Thanks!

Suggested posts