Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please Spotify!!

Please Spotify!!

I have been your biggest advocate and fan, i beam with pride when my friends finally listen to me and go premium. #greatlifechoices

Music helps my mental health so much. 

As a 90s kid who started on cassettes, Spotify is a magical wonderland of music to discover at our finger tips. I do not take this blessing lightly...

Everyday I write out what I am grateful for, and since day one, Spotify has been in my daily top 3 with my friends and family... 

I'm begging you, please. 

The lag is impossible. Just trying to load my playlist to play it, or anything really, let alone when you wait for 10 mins for it to load only for it to tell you to go online when you are... 

I love you guys, 

I love and support your work and vision 

But I can't be paying for a service I can barely use and advocating it to my friends.

Please, please help. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Straya

State NSW

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

As a fellow 90s kid, I totally agree. But the spotify app has been getting progressively worse on android. There's albums I can't even get to load at all. Such a bummer considering I'm a premium member and just a few months ago spotify ran without a hitch.

Spotify, please remove cranium from **bleep** and get these problems squared away.

Suggested posts