Premium

Country

US

Device

Pixel XL

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Landscape mode has been missing for a few months - please bring it back! This is important enough that I'd consider switching to a different streaming platform if I wasn't so locked in due to Spotify's superior music discovery 😞

Car view is not an acceptable substitute and I find it more difficult to use than the old interface - swiping across the large album cover requires much more attention than pressing a small button on the screen. The overall functionality is much inferior as well.

This is not an acceptable response: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Screen-will-not-rotate-anymore-on-Now-Playing-view/i...

Hey everyone, 

We really appreciate your reports on this.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks have taken a look at this for you, and what you're seeing right now is explained here.

Right now, we're not able to provide an exact timeline for a change, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version with fixes and new features.

Thanks!

You literally have thousands of engineers - you really can't find a way to get this done? 400 people have showed their support for this (see above link) in addition to countless posts on this forum.

SUGGESTED POSTS