Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please increase the song limit, I have reached the 10,000!

Solved!

Please increase the song limit, I have reached the 10,000!

I have been using this platform for almost a year now, after reverting from another service. Lately I have reached the song download limit and want to suggest that the song limit needs to go up. 

We're in 2020 Spotify, at least increase it to 20,000 as other services have 100,000 song limit. A final note, yes I voted for the suggestions as seen on past forums.

Plan

Premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news! You can now save an unlimited number of songs and albums in your library. There is no more 10,000 limit for your library.

For more info check out the update on the posted idea and the blog post.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hello @jordan1498,

Thanks for getting in touch!

You're not the only one. Just to make sure, have you voted for this idea? We're definitely aware about the amount of votes this idea has and this is something that is being considered currently.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

You really didn't read the last sentence.

Hey @jordan1498,

Yes I did, I was just making sure you voted for the right idea.

Thanks!

Marked as solution

Good news! You can now save an unlimited number of songs and albums in your library. There is no more 10,000 limit for your library.

For more info check out the update on the posted idea and the blog post.

MattSudaSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Please increase the limit for offline songs from 10,000. 

i have over 10,000 songs save in my library but when i try to download them it download 9,590. & when i noticed when it unlike songs which it pissme off. any advice?

Hey @deleon4540,

Thanks for reaching out, we'll gladly explain some more here.

Right now it's possible to save more than 10,000 songs in Your Library, but we still have the download limit of up to 10,000 offline songs.

If you have trouble with downloading all the songs, it's possible that, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. Not to worry, performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here should help solve this.

Keep in mind that you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts afterwards.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Doesn't look so.

Screenshot_20231209_020000_com.spotify.music.jpg

Hey @Bietin,

Thanks for the screenshot!

In your situation, you can reach out directly to our colleagues so they can remove your offline devices which will help with this issue you're facing. You can contact them in a few different ways that can be found here. Unfortunately we can't perform these actions from our end here on the Community, but the colleagues are there to assist 🙂

Hope this helps.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The issue is not the amount of songs that can be saved, but the amount that can be downloaded. It’s still limited. 

Suggested posts