Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pleeaaase add sorting your collected music by artist/album !!!!!

Pleeaaase add sorting your collected music by artist/album !!!!!

Sorry, but right now it is so annoying. I tested out an alternative streaming service (R..o) and have to say: "it is so lovely to have this option and a clean design again!". Playlists and stuff are nice, but I usually listen by album. And as it is right now, it is hard to find anything. The best solution right now is to make a individual playlists for each album. It becomes exceptionally annoying on my mobile, when the donwloaded ones are seperated from the rest. Yes I like an option to filter out the downloaded ones, but it should be an option!!!!

I don't know what to do, I like a lot of the functions from spotify. especially that I the mobile equalizer available to me makes a real nice 3d listening possible with my inEars (even it is not from spotify itself; this way you can hear for hours with inEars, without becoming ear-tired) and of course the apps within the desktop application.

well, actually I know what to do, decide what is more important, so good by for now spotify, maybe we meet another time, when the android-app becomes mature.

1 Reply

I concur!

I tried out several - the one you mentioned, the Sony service, and Deezer. Apart from Sony, the playlists and sorting are far superior to Spotify. Such a shame.

Were it not for the fact Spotify's catalog is slightly better, I would have moved my patch over: sorry Spotiy!

Like you, I'm not a playlost person, I listen album by album and could do with sorting by artist's.

Is ANYBODY listening? (I hate shouting, forgive me for using caps.)

It seems like no one is listening. I emailed them about this, they just told me to filter my results. No good, Spotify. Sort it out!

Also, does it annoy anybody that you cannot see the length of an album? Or even the track number.? My albums get misconfigured w/o me knowing if I accidentally press 'Name', and it sorts it similarly. I do NOT like like listening to an album topsy turvey w/o me knowing. There is a shuffle button for that sort of thing.

My pateince is wearing thin!

Suggested posts